This is my first empties post. And yes, you read it correct it is May-June 2013 empties. I started this blog mid-May and I had no idea I would feel like doing a post like this. It was a month later i.e. mid-June, when I felt “Why not show my readers what I finished?” . There also was one more reason. I have a very good habit of stocking up replacement products once the old ones are about to finish, and I also have a very bad habit of starting to use the new products leaving the old ones as they are. The result: I always have a large number of items waiting to be thrown away, but whenever I look at them, I say “Oh! There is still a little bit left…I will use it up for sure” and then I forget all about it the very next moment . This post was to motivate myself to finish off all those “little bits” and throw away the empty containers for good. And yes, I succeeded…take a look at what I finished off in the last two months :
My May-June 2013 Empties- Face products:
- Olay White Radiance intensive brightening serum reviewed here.
- Olay White Radiance purifying foaming cleanser reviewed here.
- Lotus Herbals Basiltone Toner reviewed here.
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunscreen Gel SPF 20 reviewed here.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean gentle scrub reviewed here.
- Biotique Bio Berberry Refreshing Cleansing Lotion reviewed here.
My May-June 2013 Empties- Body and Bath products:
- Lux Strawberry & Cream Body Wash reviewed here.
- The Nature’s Co. Spearmint Body Wash reviewed here.
- Eva Urbane Fruit Fantasy Deodorant.
- Lotus Whiteglow whitening and brightening Hand & Body Lotion (not pictured) reviewed here.
My May-June 2013 Empties- Hair Care products:
- L’oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Treatment Serum reviewed here.
- L’oreal Fall Repair Anti-Hairfall Conditioner
- Dove intense repair shampoo
- Sunsilk Dream Soft and Smooth conditioner(not pictured)
You can imagine how much space I will have now for my new purchases . I am happy to finally motivate myself to finish off stuff in a good way. Otherwise I tend to keep them until they have expired and then one day I suddenly realize it and feel “Sudhu sudhu poray poray noshto holo, mekhe fellei partam”. For those who did’t get it, it means “Got wasted for no reason, should have used them up” .
Wishing you beauty,